Rave Pants

Rushn Old skool Raver Pants (Fat or Phat Pants)
Rushn Rave Pants

Are you searching for our old skool rave pants? Sometimes call ‘fat’ pants or if your really cool they would be ‘ph’ fat or simply Phat Pants.

We know what you mean anyway. We call them rave pants.

Just a heads up! We have moved all our rave gear over to this site (Raverswarhouse.com) … so as to not to offend the neighbours.

We get loads of previous customers who contact us and tell us stories about the old days, who are looking to bring back those memories.